Compare Casinos for Top Reload Bonuses
Grabbing casino bonuses is always a good idea. A reload bonus is a common type of reward distributed by the best gambling sites. In its simplest form, reload bonus is a perk given to players who keep depositing money on their casino account.
As with any other casino bonus, we have a chance to dig deeper. The gambling sites want to remain unique and desirable, which is why they provide a fresh take on popular bonuses every now and then. As a player, you’ll only benefit from this: more bonuses and more fun in the form of a casino reload bonus is always on the way!
While reload bonus is mostly used in the sports betting industry, you’ll find the same term used in online casinos’ marketing efforts. Use the list of top casino reload bonuses below to find the coolest offer for your gaming sessions today!
Top Casino Reload Bonuses
What Is a Casino Reload Bonus?
Reload bonus is a type of deposit bonus. Once you have made your initial deposit, reload bonuses come into play. For instance, getting bonus money as part of your welcome bonus isn't a reload reward. However, snatching a 100% match bonus up to a specified amount for your fifth, tenth, or Xth deposit is definitely a reload bonus.
Every subsequent deposit bonus you get after making your first payment is theoretically a reload bonus. The motivation behind these bonuses is simple. Casinos love returning customers. One of the ways to incentivize recurring deposits is creating a promotion that would reward this action. That's why you can interpret reload bonuses as loyalty perks, too.
The timeline of reload promotions varies wildly among online casinos. Some gambling sites entertain players with weekly reload bonuses that come in differing degrees of hotness. Others have it as a once in a full moon type of offer. What's certain is that it's frequently a great idea to make use of reload bonuses. You can extract solid value from these rewards under the right circumstances.
Types of Casino Reload Bonuses
Casino reload bonuses fall into sub-categories. Take a look at our list of the most common reload bonuses in order to understand this bonus type better. Regardless of which reload bonus you choose, take care to familiarize yourself with their terms and conditions.
- Deposit Match Reload Bonus: Deposit match is by far the most common form of reload bonuses. You’ll deposit some money and get matching bonus cash in return up to a specified amount. For instance, a common reload bonus is 100% deposit bonus up to $100.
- Deposit Match & Spins Reload Bonus: The base idea of deposit match reload reward is maintained with the addition of free spins. This is a highly desirable perk as you can get both spins and bonus cash for a single deposit. Whenever you see this reload bonus, make sure to grab it right away!
- Loyalty Program Reload Bonus: Loyalty programs frequently offer reload bonuses. The reward may be in the form of deposit match or points used in the particular loyalty program. Additionally, you may even get a loyalty level or status upgrade as part of a gamified loyalty bonus.
- Free Spins Reload Bonus: Sometimes a reload bonus gives you zero cash but plenty of free spins. The number of spins can be anywhere from 10 to 150 or even more. That sort of promotion means you’ll only have to meet the minimum deposit requirement.
- Crypto Reload Bonus: Crypto casinos feature reload bonuses as well. That means you pay in some crypto cash and get a deposit match bonus in the cryptocurrency valid in that particular gambling site. The key in maximizing the crypto reload bonuses’ potential lies in constant surveillance of the market prices.
- No Wagering Reload Bonus: The special type of reload bonus comes without wagering requirements. That means you’ll get any winnings accumulated with the reload bonus as payout-ready. Just transfer the winnings to your bank account or another banking method without worrying about extra wagering.
What Else May Reload Casinos Have In Store?
Here’s a quick lowdown on the less-known reload bonuses. The alternative reload promotions offer just as much or even more value than mainstream campaigns.
- Payment Method Reload Bonus: Imagine getting a match bonus just for using a certain payment method like Skrill, Trustly, or Neteller. This is a promotion co-hosted by an online casino and payment provider. You may even find the match amount to exceed the regular levels in standalone casino bonuses.
- Gamified Reload Bonuses: The gamification of reload bonuses means that each deposit counts towards a bigger prize. For instance, depositing a minimum amount of money five or ten times in a row gets you free spins, lottery tickets, or bonus cash. In a similar fashion, consecutive deposits could scale up to a large lump sum of bonus money.
- Progressive Reload Bonus: A single reload bonus campaign may consist of two, three, or more smaller reload bonuses. Whenever your reload bonus is divided into smaller bonus sums, you are dealing with a progressive reload reward. The match bonus amounts usually differ between various stages. You’ll get 100% up to $100 as the first bonus, followed by a 200% up to $150 for the second deposit, for example.
- Game Provider Reload Bonus: The reload bonus may be only used for a certain game provider’s all titles or hand-selected games. This is a relatively common promotion that is organized to further popularize the games of a particular casino software company.
👩🏫 Bonus Terms & Conditions
Now, you’ve learned all about the various types of reload bonuses out there. Here are Mr. Gamble’s top recommendations on which bonus terms to pay attention to if you want to make the most out of your next reload bonus.
- The number of deposits. The number of deposits you can use the reload bonus for is usually limited to one per bonus. With progressive reload bonuses, you’ll have numerous deposits with match bonuses, but each of these deposits may carry a different rate.
- Wagering requirements. Most of the reload bonuses have wagering requirements, with an average of 20x to 40x. High wagering demands should always raise caution. Weigh the pros and cons of the bonus to see if it’s worth it.
- Time limits. Time is of the essence here. The reload bonus offer may have already been taken down by the time you decide to deposit.
- Minimum deposit. The minimum deposit amount may be tied to the casino’s overall policies or feature tailor-made requirements for the campaign. Make sure that you reach the minimum deposit because otherwise, your payment is invalid for the promotion’s rewards.
- Wagering contributions. Not all casino game categories are equal in terms of contributing towards the wagering obligations. For instance, if most slot games allow for 100% contribution, certain table games may contribute as little as 5% or 10%.
- Maximum amount. Reload bonuses always have a cap on the potential bonus earnings. If you aren’t sure about the maximum amount of bonus cash you can get, delve into the fine print and plan your deposits accordingly.
- Bonus restricted countries. If you play from a country that’s not supported by the offer, you won’t get the casino bonus. It’s as simple as that.
An unused bonus is a sorry sight, but what’s worse is claiming a reload bonus that brings you no value. Always read the terms and conditions before applying for any offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a casino reload bonus?
Casino reload bonus is any bonus that you get from making a deposit other than your first casino payment. That usually means a nice match bonus cash or a combination of bonus money and free spins.
Why should you accept reload bonuses?
You’ll benefit from more gaming time for the same deposit budget. That implies the higher likelihood of bagging some great wins.
How does a reload bonus work?
A reload bonus is similar to a welcome bonus, with one distinct difference: while welcome bonuses can only be claimed once, reload bonuses are recurring offers. You can claim them multiple times, regardless of whether you are a new player or a casino veteran.
Are casino reload bonuses worth it?
Yes, casino reload bonuses are often worth it, though we still encourage you to read through the bonus terms and conditions before you apply for any offer. One of the biggest advantages of a reload bonus is that you get extra funds you can then spend to try out new games.
How to find a casino reload bonus?
Check out our list of awesome casino bonuses! Use the casino comparison tool to find your dream online gambling spot today.
Can I cash out a reload bonus?
Generally yes, you can cash out a reload bonus, although specific requirements exist for each reload offer in particular. Read through the T&Cs to understand what you need to do to cash out your winnings from a reload bonus.
Can you get a no deposit reload bonus?
No, that’s impossible. In order to qualify for a reload bonus, you need to deposit at least the required minimum amount.
How do bonus codes work?
With casino bonus codes, you need to enter them into a special field when applying for a bonus. Depending on the code, you can get valuable perks in addition to your bonus terms.