Slots Tournaments - Compete against players and win massive prizes!
Slot tournaments make playing at online casinos even more fun. Slots tournaments are casino tournaments where players can play with real money against other players to win hefty cash prizes.
The slot tournament is the most beloved variant of casino tournaments, but many gambling sites also host tournaments for Blackjack, Casino Hold'Em, Roulette, other table games, and video poker. Below you can find a list of all on-going casino tournaments.
All Online casinos with active casino tournaments
- Updated: -
Explore the universe with a €50 deposit or more from Monday to Thursday
A 25% up to €100 Bonus on Friday
Exploration knows no bounds – go get ‘em!
Vegas Hero’s power is everywhere. It is all around us. His strength is yours and all that is within his reach is within yours. He has channelled his powers to bring you a 25% up to €100 bonus every Tuesday!
At Mr Vegas we got a boosted payout to all our players, so every Friday we accumulate all the spins you would have made during the previous week on our video slots, slots, jackpot games and live casino, and pay you a guaranteed win we call the Rainbow Treasure. The Rainbow Treasure is based on the total amount of bets made during the week and the RTP’s of the specific games you have played.
How much will you win? It’s easy, the more you bet throughout the week, the more you get in Rainbow Treasure on Friday!
Guess what, the Rainbow Treasure is real winnings that do not need to be wagered!
How does the Rainbow Treasure work?
You win daily Rainbow Treasure that are paid out to you on a weekly basis based on all the bets you place on video slots, slots, jackpot games and live casino.
The Rainbow Treasure is paid out every Friday one week in arrears. So if you happen to be playing during week 40, your Rainbow Treasure will be paid out on Friday of week 41.
You can keep track of your account activity anytime you like. Simply go to My Account → My Rainbow Treasure. The Rainbow Treasure statistics are updated once per day.
- You need to have made at least one deposit in order to receive Rainbow Treasure payments.
- Rainbow Treasure cannot be combined with any other bonus or promotion. If you activate or have an activated bonus, no Rainbow Treasure can be earned until completion or failure of the active bonus or promotion.
- Minimum Rainbow Treasure payout is € 0.5. Maximum Rainbow Treasure payout in one day (00:00 - 23:59 GMT) is limited to € 300. All values below € 0.5 will not be paid out and will be forfeited.
- Rainbow Treasure is calculated on theoretical RTP, we boost the RTP of the game with following formula 0.05(100-TRTP)= Boosted RTP. The extra winnings are paid to the player once a week as a guaranteed win on each bet.
- Rainbow Treasure payments will be paid out every Friday, one week in arrears.
- Mr Vegas reserves the right to withdraw any wrong paid Rainbow Treasure and to change or end this promotion without giving a notice to the customer at any given time.
- These Terms and Conditions form part of and are an extension of the General Terms and Conditions at Mr Vegas. If and where there is a conflict between these Terms & Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions which relates specifically to the Rainbow Fridays, these Terms & Conditions will take precedence.
- This version of Rainbow Fridays is excluded for customers from Sweden.
- Full Terms and Conditions on the website apply.
Free Spins are fun. Daily Free Spins are more fun. But Daily Free Spins on the awesome Sweet Bonanza slot by Pragmatic are all the fun! Deposit now €/$50 or equivalent and win 100 Free Spins, every day!
Use bonuscode: SPIN
- Unavailable for cryptocurrencies
- In case of Pragmatic unavailability free spins will be issued on BSG's Spring Tails.
- NO MAX WIN
- Promo Freespin Wagering Requirements: 20 x
Get up to $200 in bonuses when you deposit and play on a Tuesday. It’s time for some poolside fun and games with the Tuesday Pool Party at Casino Cruise.
Pool Rules: Select your bonus when making a deposit and we’ll boost your balance by 25% all the way up to $100 (for example, make a deposit of $100 and we’ll add $25 to your balance giving you $125 to play with). What’s more, you can also claim a 25% up to $100
Bonus to use on Live Casino games too! Kick off your sandals. Throw on your shades. Take your seat by the pool and play as much and as often as you like. Promotion period: every Tuesday from 00:01 to 23:59 (GMT)
Videoslots retain some of your profits in your own vault. From every win you make in Videoslots casino from Video Slots, Slots, Live Casino and Jackpot games, Videoslots transfers 0.5% of your winnings to your vault.
The winnings which are collected in your vault during the week are automatically paid out to you on the Friday of the following week just in time to boost your weekend. This will also give you better control over your gaming budget.
How does the Weekend Booster work?
Your accumulated profits are collected daily and then paid out weekly in arrears. The Weekend Booster is paid out every Friday of the following week, meaning that if you’re playing in week 40, The Weekend Booster will be paid out on Friday of week 41.
If you do not want to wait until the following Friday to cash out The Weekend Booster Vault, you can withdraw them manually from this page at any time by clicking the ‘Cashout’ button.
You can keep track of your account activity at any time by going to My Account → My Weekend Booster. The Weekend Booster statistics are updated once a day.
Since it is optional to join The Weekend Booster, you can opt out from it at any time. If you opt out, The Weekend Booster’s funds that you would have accumulated throughout the last period will be transferred to your main account balance and can be withdrawn.
- The Weekend Booster’s accumulated payments will be paid out every Friday, one week in arrears, unless you have opted out from the Weekend Booster.
- Minimum Weekend Booster pay-out is € 0.01.
- The funds that are accumulated in ‘My Weekend Booster’ should not be considered as part of your main balance available for playing. Unless and until you have opted out from the Weekend Booster, these funds only become available once they are cashed out by you or paid out on the Friday of the following week.
- If you opt out, the Weekend Booster amount accumulated throughout the last period will be transferred to your available balance account. Once you opt out, the Weekend Booster will not be accumulated, and all your winnings will be transferred directly to your main account.
- Videoslots.com reserves the right to withdraw any incorrect Weekend Booster payment and to change or end the Weekend Booster at any given time.
- Playing at Videoslots.com is restricted to persons over the age of 18 and so are our offers.
- We see gambling as adult entertainment. Play responsibly.
- If you feel you want to talk to someone about your gambling, please contact the following support group: www.begambleaware.org.
- All numbers and amounts defining this offer take precedence over the numbers and amounts stated in the relative General Terms & Conditions and all (combinations of) entitlements to bonuses, Extra Spins, cash and other promotions for new customers stated in the General Terms and Conditions are valid only if specifically stated by this offer.
- These Key Terms and Conditions form part of and are an extension of the General Terms and Conditions at Videoslots.com. If and where there is a conflict between these Terms & Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions which relate specifically to the Bonuses, Extra Spins and etc., these Key Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- Full terms and conditions on the website apply.
GetSlots Casino110h 55mCasino Tournament
110h 55mround ends
Do not miss an opportunity to get your prizes in GetSlots casino!
The top 50 lucky winners will divide our €2,000 and 2,000 Free Spins prize pool.
- The tournament runs for 4 days. The prize fund is €2,000 + 2,000 FS. The prizes must be played through x3, and winnings from free spins – x40.
- If a player places bets in a currency other than euro, the prizes will be issued in the currency in which the player made the most of the bets.
- Players with at least one deposit will participate in the tournament. For each real money bet of €1 the player will receive 1 tournament point. There is no minimum bet to start participating.
- Only bets in slots will be taken into account; no bets in board games and games with dealers will be taken into account.
- The winner will be determined by the number of tournament points: the more tournament points the player has, the closer the player is to victory. Prizes will be awarded automatically at the end of the tournament.
- General Bonus Terms and Conditions must be observed.
Claim 25% reload bonus up to €100 every monday + 25 Free Spins on Gonzo's Quest / Rook's Revenge.
Use bonus code: EXTRA
- Unavailable for cryptocurrencies
- This bonus is available for players who have already made four first deposits
How do slot tournaments work?
Regardless of the type of tournament, slots tournaments always reward the most successful players. But then how do casino tournaments differ from them? The biggest difference between tournaments, in general, is the basis on which prizes are given to contestants. Winners can be determined, for example, based on:
- big wins
- winning streaks
- wagered euros
- solving various tasks
In slots tournaments, winners will be rewarded with both free spins and cash and bonus money. In some tournaments, contestants can also win trips and various merchandise prizes and even casino bonuses.
Different kinds of online slots tournaments
There are two primary slot tournament categories, freeroll and buy-in tournaments. However, at some sites, you can also find VIP tournaments for high-roll players.
In general, slots tournaments are open for anyone who wants to join and range from daily, weekly, and monthly competitions. Some can be joined at any time; some have specific time frames and run for 20 minutes, 10 hours, or even for an entire year.
Every gambling site has different tournament rules, but usually, casinos select a specific slot to host a tournament event and set an entry fee (for buy-in tournaments). Below we have listed the rules of the most common slot tournaments.
Free online slot tournaments
Although free online slot tournaments are fun to participate in, they are not popular among players. The main reason for the lack of interest is the fact that they offer relatively modest prizes. Free slot tournaments online usually only reward players with extra bonuses or free spins instead of actual money.
Like other tournaments, they vary in duration and have similar rules, but the best part is they come in handy as a fun and risk-free way to try playing slots for free.
Buy-in tournaments are among the most popular slots contests because they give the player a chance to win real cash as prizes. To enter a buy-in tournament, you just have to pay an entry fee that typically ranges between 10-20€.
Prizes in buy-in slot tournaments vary between casinos, but in general, the larger the entry fee is, the larger the prize pool is.
The main advantage of a buy-in slot tournament is that you can buy additional features to improve your score. For example, buying add-ons that casinos offer can boost your results, help you overtake your rivals, and even win the entire competition.
VIP tournaments are usually just reserved for high-roll players. Although they are generally free to loyal players, sometimes entering them requires buying an entry ticket because these tournaments' prize pool can run in thousands of euros.
The best online casinos hosting casino tournaments
Slots tournaments rules
There are as many different rules as there are casinos. However, most slot tournaments have some rules in common:
- Game selection – Usually, only a select few games can be played during a slot tournament.
- Time limits – Every tournament lasts a certain amount of time, and once the time is up, the tournament is over, and the winner will be determined.
- Prizes – Unless otherwise stated, tournament prizes usually come with wagering requirements which you'll have to fulfil before you can withdraw your winnings.
- Score – The player who achieves the highest score first wins the competition.
- Bet size – Every tournament has a minimum bet amount per spin. Hence, spins played below the minimum bet size won't count towards your score.
5 tips for a slot tournament
Even if you know how to play slots, playing in slots tournaments is significantly different from playing normally. Utilizing certain tips will make your gaming more profitable and give you a better chance of winning the tournament.
Here are five tips to help you get the most out of casino tournaments:
- First, consider the nature of the tournament and the size of your bankroll. If you only play casino games occasionally or with a very small bankroll, your chances of winning are slim to none.
- Find out what prizes you can win from the tournament. If the prize money is real money, you can cash it out immediately. However, if the prize money still needs to be wagered, you must continue playing games even after winning the tournament.
- Check the Game Type, i.e., whether the tournament is played with slots, live casino games, or traditional table games.
- Find out how long the tournament has been running and when it will end. However, the mere duration should not be stared at - also consider the nature of the tournament. If a tournament has been running for months and the contest can only be won with the biggest total winnings, you probably won't win the tournament if you participate in it on the last day.
- Compare tournament game RTPs. In almost all casino tournaments, you should choose the game with the highest payout percentage. Depending on the tournament type, it makes sense to also consider the volatility of the game you choose.
🎰What is a slot machine tournament?
What are slot tournaments, you ask? Slots tournaments are a way for you to be able to compete against other players to receive cash prizes. Like with any slots, you spin like you always do, but you receive points each time you win. The more you spin and win, the likelier you are to win the contest.
❓How can I participate in a casino tournament?
Participating in casino tournaments is very simple. You just select the casino that hosts the tournament, and you can enter the contest by depositing money to the casino.
❔How long do casino tournaments last?
Some tournaments last a few hours, others 24 hours, and some casino tournaments last for days or weeks.
🤔Can I participate in casino tournaments without depositing money?
While almost all casino tournaments have a fee, several casinos also run free casino tournaments called "freerolls." If you want to play free casino tournaments, you can find all the casino tournaments to which you can participate for free here.
🤑What's the secret to winning slot tournaments?
Slot tournaments rely on luck. Yet with some tips, you can significantly improve your chances of winning. These include betting as much of your gaming budget as possible. Another tip is to maintain a constant speed so you do not waste any opportunities to accumulate winnings.
🔍Are there free slots tournaments?
Yes, there are. Free online slot tournaments win real money can be entered without spending any of your own cash. Besides free online slot tournaments, some casinos also host free spins tournament contests. You can find all these tournaments listed in the above list.