All AAMS Italy Gaming License Casinos Listed
Table of contents
Browse this page for all AAMS Italy gaming license online casinos. If the number of casinos to choose from feels overwhelming, use the search function. The fastest way to pick your next casino is to make use of the exclusive bonuses available only through Mr Gamble. Play safely and profitably at casinos under well-known licenses!
- Updated: 2020-10-29
100% / 100£200 Bonus-SpinsWelcome Bonus
35 x (b)Wagering
20 £Bonus min. deposit
- Welcome Bonus: 100% / 100£ + 200 Bonus Spins
- Withdrawal time: 0-1 days
- Minimum Deposit: 20 £
- Wagering: 35 xb
- Bonus max bet: 5 £
10 £Bonus min. deposit
- Welcome Bonus:
- Withdrawal time: 1-3 days
- Minimum Deposit: 10 £
- Wagering: 0 x
- Bonus max bet: 5 £
An agency known as Agenzie Delle Dogane e Dei Monopoli or Autonomous Administration of the State Monopolies (AAMS) issues licenses to casino operators in Italy and the purpose of this agency is to guarantee the safety of online casinos to their players.
In recent years Italy has become one of the major players in issuing gambling licenses. Online gambling was declared legal in 2011 in Italy and after the legalization of it, Italy has become one of the most respected jurisdictions to grant gaming licenses to casino operators.
This prestige comes with a price, however. As Italy is notorious for having very stringent requirements for its gaming license, as well as for having very hefty license fees. To get the license, applicants for the Italian gaming license must first give a detailed account of their business practices to the AAMS. During the application process, the applicant must also provide an estimation of their costs and profits for the casino that they are founding. Moreover, they must also present the AAMS with their fully detailed business plan. There are some additional requirements for the applicants of this license also:
- Operators must be established inside the EEA
- Operators must have managed games in Europe with a turnover of at least 1,500,000 EUR in the last 2 years
- Players must have at least a 90% winning margin or ROI on casino games
- Winnings must be paid out within a week
- Casino operators must enforce and maintain measures for secure transactions
- Casinos must use a software that’s proven to offer a safe gaming environment with no risk of fraud
- Casinos may not advertise their services to underage players
- Operators must have Italian-speaking customer support agents
Italian Gaming License Fees
Italy has one of the most expensive gaming licenses in the entire world. The license fees that the licensees of the Italian gaming license incur are truly staggering, but so is the size of the Italian gambling market. Casino operators wishing to get the Italian gaming license must first pay 350,000 euros plus a 20% VAT as license fees to the AAMS. Online casinos must also pay a corporate tax of 27.5% and an additional tax of 0.6% that is based on their turnover on top of this. Fortunately, players of casinos that are licensed by the AAMS don’t have to pay any taxes on their winnings though.
Many casino players trust the Italian gaming license, and for a good reason. It provides players with tax-free winnings and it guarantees the safety of a casino to players. Many online casinos