Site Terms of Service
The Mr-Gamble.com website provides up-to-date information for anyone interested in online casinos.
Mr-Gamble.com is not an online casino. It is not possible to play casino games or gamble for money or other stakes on the site. In addition, Mr-Gamble.com does not have the ability to transfer money, and no personal information will be requested from visitors under any circumstances.
Terms of Service
Limitation of Liability
The information on Mr-Gamble.com is for general information about online casino gaming. Mr-Gamble.com or the staff behind it are not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided to or by visitors to the Website, despite our every effort being made to keep the information on the Website up to date.
Under no circumstances shall Mr-Gamble.com or its staff be liable for any financial loss resulting from the use of the information contained in this site. Visitors to Mr-Gamble.com must themselves find out about the legislation and taxation in their country of residence regarding casino games.
The processing of data by Mr-Gamble.com is governed by Maltese law and applicable personal data protection legislation.
What do we use your personal data for and when do we process your personal data?
CashMagnet Ltd will collect information when you use our services, visit our websites.
Personal data is being used to:
- Send our promotional emails.
- Analyze information collected and improve our services based on the information collected.
- Improve targeted advertising.
- Register you, if we make it available, in which you can take part in conversation (comment).
We will only process your data, if:
- You have provided your consent to us using the data.
- Our use of the personal data is necessary to support our business and it’s legitimate interests. For example improve our websites.
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
Users entitled to broader protection standards may exercise any of the rights described below. In all other cases, Users may inquire with the Owner to find out which rights apply to them.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
Owner of the register
Cashmagnet Ltd, at: SOHO OFFICE HOTEL, EDGE WATER BUSINESS COMPLEX, LEVEL 3, ELIA ZAMMIT STREET, ST. JULIANS STJ3150, MALTA
Controller Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cashmagnet Ltd collect cookies. A cookie is a text file that the Website saves on a user's computer or mobile device while visiting a site. Cookies allow the page to remember the information that the user has entered once, which permits the site to run faster. Cookies also track user activity on the site and help site administrators improve the usability of the site.
Cashmagnet Ltd uses third-party cookies by: